CONFERENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- P.H.P. MARENGO s.c. hereinafter referred to as Organizer or Marengo is an Conference Organizer as a Marketing Agency of Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe GmbH.
- The date and palce of the Conference: 13th-14th of October 2022. ONSITE: Hotel Metropolo by Golden Tulip****, ul. Orzechowa 11, 30-422 Kraków. ONLINE: Meeting15 Platform.
- The administrator of the portal www.konferencja.sharpnec.pl is the company P.H.P. MARENGO s.c.
- Provided Terms and Conditions are the integral part of Conference Application Form and shall apply to all Participatns, Sponsors, Speakers and Organizers.
- The Conference will feature lectures and educational workshops for partners, presentations of new products, innovative solutions for specific markets, as well as extending of cooperation and future business plans management.
- Participant of the Conference is a person who registered for the Conference by submission of application form and received a confirmation from the Organizer.
- A requirement for the participation in the Conference is submission of application form, separately for each person from the company and receiving of confirmation form the Organizer.
- Registration can be made only by companies and persons, which are registered in NEC Solutions Plus partner programme and which are registered for the Newsletter, as well as persons that received invitations form on of the sponsors (exluding Sponsors, Partners and persons belonging to Media Patronage).
- The Organizer shall not be liable for damage resulting from incorrect details provided by Participant during registration process.
- Submission of registration form by third party is tantamount to declaration that all participants details are provided on their consent and the Participant providing the link agrees to accept the GDPR clause and the Terms and Conditions.
- Participation packages include - Participation in the onsite Conference: with or without accommodation, with or without Gala - Participation in the ONLINE Conference
- The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the Conference via the website is the date specified by the Organizer. Registration after this date will be possible subject to availability.
- Each Participant who has registered for the onsite Conference will receive access to the ONLINE platform as of 15.10.2022.
- Each Participant who has registered for the ONLINE Conference will receive access to the ONLINE platform as of 13.01.2022.
- Access to the platform will end on 14.11.2022.
- Registration for the Sharp NEC Hybrid Competence Days online Conference can be made no later than October 1, 2022 by properly completing the registration form provided through the individual link in the Invitation.
- Registration for the Sharp NEC Hybrid Competence Days - ONLINE access to recordings may be completed no later than November 23, 2022 by properly completing the registration form provided through the individual link in the Invitation.
- Due to the limited number of places for onsite participation in the Conference, the admission to the Conference is determined by the order of applications, and the Organizer reserves the right to limit the number of participants from one company.
- In the case of lack of free accommodation in the Hotel Metropolo, the Participant may choose a package without accommodation and book accommodation in another hotel in Krakow independently at their own expense. Information on hotels near the conference venue - can be obtained from the Organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject the registration of the participant if it conflicts with the interests of Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe GmbH.
- The cost of participation in the Conference both onsite (for those accommodated in the Hotel Metropolo) and online is free.
- The Organizer provides one night's accommodation from 13th to 14th September 2022 at the Metropolo Hotel for the Participant who has registered correctly, chosen the FULL package with accommodation and received information about admission to the Conference. All rules of using the room are regulated by the Hotel Regulations. In TWIN rooms, priority is given to persons from the same company.
- Additional accommodation on the day before the Conference, i.e. 12-13.10.2022 is paid on your own. Reservations can be made personally by direct contact with the Hotel Metropolo, where the Organizer provides accommodation for the Participant on 13-14.10.2022, subject to availability of hotel rooms or at another hotel selected by the Participant.
- If the Conference Participant uses additional services offered by the Hotel Metropolo, where the conference takes place or where the Participant stays overnight, the costs are borne by the Conference Participant.
- Participants are fully liable for damage done by them, both on the premises where any activities related to the Conference, as well as in the accommodation.
- Participant upon arrival at the Conference is required to appear immediately at the Conference reception desk to collect badge.
- During the substantive part of the conference (in the conference rooms and exhibition area) and during the integration part of the conference can be only people who have been qualified for the list of participants and have a current badge placed in a visible place. Persons without badges will not be allowed into the part of the facility, where the Conference takes place.
- Each participant is required to read the Regulations of the Hotel and Conference Centre, where the Conference takes place, and the Hotel Metropolo, where the organizer provides accommodation.
- The Organizer declares that it will comply with generally applicable laws and guidelines of state authorities introduced in connection with the current state of the epidemic caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Submitting a registration application posted on the Conference website signifies acceptance of the provisions of these Rules and the Regulations of the Hotel and Conference Center in which the Conference takes place and the Metropolo Hotel in which the participant is accommodated, as well as adherence to the regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organizer and the Participant declares, The Participant declares that they are aware of the limitations introduced under the current Regulation of the Council of Ministers on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and prohibitions in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic, as well as the guidelines of the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate for the organizers of business meetings, trainings, conferences and congresses during the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic.
- By accepting the Regulations the participant undertakes to observe the safety procedures applied at Hotel Metropolo in relation to SARS-CoV-2. The organizer introduces for the participants in the stationary mode checking the possession of the EU COVID-19 certificate or will ask to submit a statement of health and for those willing to do it allows to perform rapid tests for Covid-19.
- Submitting a registration application posted on the Conference website is tantamount to agreeing to share a business e-mail address with third parties cooperating with the Organizer during the Conference and to send the Participant commercial or marketing information related to the Conference by electronic means of communication.
- By submitting the registration application on the website of the Conference is tantamount to consent by the Participant to accept the GDPR clause - the storage and processing of personal data by PHP Marengo sc based in Krakow and Training Partners, which will be their administrator in accordance with the Law of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. (consolidated text Dz. U. of 2016, item 922) to the extent that it is necessary to perform the services provided by PHP Marengo sc. The participant has the right to inspect their data and the ability to request supplementation, updating, rectification and temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their deletion.
- Submitting a registration application posted on the Conference website is tantamount to consent for the publication of the image of the Participant without limitation in time, territory and type of media.
- The Organizer reserves the right to record and share the statements of the Conference Participants without limitation in time, territory and type of media.
- In the case of resignation by a Participant who registered for the Conference in a stationary mode, with accommodation after 29.09.2022, the Participant agrees to be charged by the Organizer the amount of PLN 200 net + VAT (23%).
- If the participant of onsite conference cannot participate in the Conference due to random reasons, which occurred after the date of 29.09.2022 - should immediately inform the Organizer about this fact. In this case, the Organiser may refrain from charging the Participant with a penalty for failure to cancel the amount specified in paragraph 35.
- In the event that the Conference will not take place due to reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, the so-called "force majeure" (e.g. government regulations on the state of the epidemic, flood, hurricane, snowstorm, failure of power supply to the facility, etc.), the Participant shall not be entitled to compensation or reimbursement of any fees associated with participation in the Conference, as well as the cost of additional services ordered to the Organizer by the participants of the Conference.
- The organizer reserves the right - in the event of circumstances beyond its control - to cancel, or postpone the conference, or to organize only an online version.
- Organizer is not responsible for events that cause damage to the Participant and any damage caused by the Participants, regardless of the cause of their occurrence, with the exception of damage arising from intentional guilt of the Organizer, confirmed by a final judgment.
- Any disputes that may arise from participation in the Conference will be resolved by the competent court for the seat of the Organizer.
- In matters not covered by these Rules shall apply to the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Organizer is not responsible for participants' belongings, which may be lost, damaged or stolen during the conference.
- Photography and filming: content presented at the conference and Gala are subject to copyright protection. Also the image and voice of the speakers are their legally protected personal property. Therefore, without the consent of the Organizers, it is prohibited to record the conference and distribute recorded content. This also applies to online transmission.
- It is prohibited to bring weapons, ammunition and explosives to the conference area and the use of which may threaten the safety of persons residing in the conference area.
- It is prohibited to bring animals to the conference area.
- It is prohibited to bring your own alcohol and drugs to the conference area. Persons under the influence of alcohol and/or intoxicants may be removed from the premises, where any activities related to the Conference.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the premises, outside designated areas, where activities related to the Conference are conducted, and in hotel rooms Metropolo Hotel accommodation (including e-cigarettes). In case of violation of the non-smoking ban the Guest is obliged to pay a cleaning and ozone fee of PLN 300 for cleaning and ozonizing the room/hotel room.
- The Organizer has the right to change the provisions of these Rules. Changes enter into force on the date of its posting on the Conference website.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the program, venue and to cancel the Conference. Participants of these changes will be immediately informed
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on the device of a website user. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they come, time of storage on the Device and assigned value. Cookies used by us are safe for the user's device. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter your device in this way.
Why cookies are used
Cookies are used to:
- storing data, such as login data
- saving users' settings concerning site layout or preferences,
- optimize the use of the site using aggregated statistics
- ensuring safety of website users
The cookies we use do NOT store your personal data or any confidential information.
Using cookies on our website
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can at any time modify the settings of your browser so that it does not allow some or all websites to store cookies or that it notifies you each time a website wants to store a cookie on your device.
You can also delete cookies that have already been stored on your device at any time.
Not accepting cookies does not mean that you cannot use the website.
Nevertheless, the user must take into account that as a result of this blockade, some functions of the website may not work correctly.